90 in stock
Beal 5mm Accessory cord is very useful diameter for many applications. If wanting for use as a “Prusik” hitch we would highly recommend 6mm (given the ultimate breaking strength difference between the two). A few meters of 5mm Cord is a perfect additive to your general camping kit!
Specification for Beal 5mm Accessory Cord
- Diameter: 5mm
- Weight per metre: 19.5g
- Breaking load: 650 daN(~kg)
- Standards: EN564, CE, UIAA
- Colour: Red (with blue and yellow fleck) may vary from image shown
- Enter as Quantity the number of Metres you require
- Your desired length is professionally cut and sealed with a Hot Knife.
Please note: Not to be used as climbing rope.
|Diameter||Weight per metre||Breaking load|