2021 NOW OFFERING MORE PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES!
WE ARE BACK AT THE BOULDER PARK EVERY MONDAY. IT’S BEEN A NICE WET SEASON SO FAR, TOUR BOOKINGS ARE AVAILBLE FROM APRIL.
“On Belay – Climb when ready!”
Immerse yourself in nature only 25 minutes from Cairns, this unique site set on the banks of the Barron River, a lush North Queensland rainforest environment offers great views of the gorge, river and surrounding hill tops. Explore all aspects of this site with a variety of rock climbing, caving and abseil activities, all in the one tour!
Cairns Rock Climbing Adventure Tours:
- Includes in-town hotel pickup
- Option to meet on site, Save $20 per person if you have your own transport
- Personalised tours with a maximum of four participants
- Cater to all levels of experience and ability
- Multiple Rock Climbing, Abseil & Caving activities
- Four hour return tour, with up-to three hours on site
- All equipment including climbing shoes provided
- Professional, experienced guidance and instruction
- Explore a stunning yet not so well advertised part of Cairns with Topknot Climbing
Climbing grades and activities tailored to the first timer and seasoned climber!
*Childeren are to be accompanied by at least one paying adult.
Meeting on site? 9:45am @ Lake Placid Recreational Area car park, at 9:45am you’ll see the well signed Topknot vehicle. Exact location and directions click google maps location
Departures from 9:15 am with the price inclusive In-town hotel pickups.
Once out of town the 20 minute scenic drive finds us at our site destination.
This lush tropical rainforest location is set on the banks of the Barron River
Once equipment is fitted and adjusted its time to start the first set of activities.
Overall experience a great mix of Rock Climbing, Rappelling and Caving activities.
Ultimately this tour takes us up, down, inside and around one massive granite boulder!
We finish up around 12:45pm, pack-down and have you back in town around 1:30pm.
A morning packed full of adventure!