2 in stock
Black Diamond’s most versatile belay/abseil device is the ATC Guide Belay Device. Now 10% lighter and features improved handling in guide mode. With an oval-ized anchor-hole, the device now feeds rope and allows you to pull rope more easily. It offers multiple friction modes. Also provides the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or abseiling. And the device’s guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
The ATC Guide Belay Device:
- It offers multiple friction modes for belay and rappel.
- A large variety of rope diametre use from 7.8mm to 11mm.
- With new updated construction makes the device 10% lighter with improved rope handling.
- Now is only 80grams.
- The Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners.
- And the durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up.